As the temperatures begin to drop down, and as the first showers of the season surface, it is time to grab our favorite hot drink, wear our favorite sweater, and curl up with a good book or watch our favorite movie!
Winter brings with it the spirit of the Holiday season! All of us are getting ready to take a break from the fast-paced life, and spend some quality time with our family and friends. Here are a few ideas to make your winter fun and memorable this year –
- Spend a day doing skiing or snow tubing with your family and friends.
- Spend an evening playing games, and engaging everyone in your family.
- Do some knitting – make a sweater, a pair of socks, or even a wrap.
- Learn to make some new recipes that you can share with those around you.
- Take part in the Christmas activities going on in and around your town.
Also, while enjoying your winters, don’t forget to give us a visit at Hanover Flea Market! This holiday season, we are offering you a variety of winter clothing, accessories, and even some collectible gift items at affordable prices!